Thursday, January 19, 2012

Friday's Photo- LINK UP your photos from the week

Another "Daily Dose of Lilies":

Here I am in my dark "woman cave" where I go when the kids nap and I need to reconnect with my computer, haha


I opened the window...because I didn't want to convert to the darkside



So, remember when I went from really long hair to shoulder length hair here, to pixie cut here...well, I decided to grow out my hair.

As you can see in the pic above, bobby pins are my secret weapon, for LIFE, no, my Bible is, but bobby's second. If I took out all the bobby pins...I'd have a major mullet! haha...it might be slightly back in style, but I am so NOT even slightly going there. :)





Friday's, in our house, are all about having fun! Everyday should be, but we specifically pick Fridays for movie night and dessert night.

I'd LOVE to see what you all have done this week, if you have a blog than come link-up, every Friday! :D

Have a great weekend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!