Monday, November 28, 2011

Everybody's a SOMEBODY!

We went to a little church where the pastor would call all the kids up to the pulpit before sending them down to class. While all the kids ran up there the pastor would say, "Everybody's a thumb-body"...and the kids would touch thumbs like a high-five. Sounds totally cultish, haha, but it wasn't. It was cute, the kids LOVED it and felt really connected and loved.

I believe, with all my heart, that God didn't create anyone ugly or stupid. Everyone is special, beautiful, intelligent (in their own way). I'm amazed with people; a real people lover!

I feel so strongly about this that I've been to 3rd world countries helping others with Safe Harbor INTL.




A friend of mine shared a web link with me recently about a company called, "Hello Somebody".

They sell t-shirts, beanies, watches, music...and the proceeds help children in 3rd world countries, like Rawanda. They help them with their education and well being.

SOMEBODY reading this:
Check out their website, when you get the chance. It makes you appreciate your life...and keeps the heart of thanksgiving alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!