Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SAHM wardrobe for Fall

I put this together because someone commented on moneysavingmom.com how a SAHM mix and match wardrobe would look. There are obviously countless options, but I picked out what was cute, trendy, and comfy for moms. :D




SAHM wardrobe for Fall

Dorothy Perkins long sleeve knit dress
£33 - dorothyperkins.com

Old Navy crochet shirt
$29 - oldnavy.gap.com

Miss Selfridge navy shirt
£29 - missselfridge.com

Old Navy crew neck shirt
$17 - oldnavy.gap.com

Tube top
$13 - stylesforless.com

Oasis bomber jacket
$250 - oasis-stores.com

Halston Heritage romper jumpsuit
$420 - net-a-porter.com

Skinny leg jeans
$80 - topshop.com

Skinny leg jeans
$46 - kohls.com

Dorothy Perkins long pleated skirt
£25 - dorothyperkins.com

Burberry knee boots
$795 - net-a-porter.com

J Crew ballerina shoes
$250 - jcrew.com

1 comment:

The Gentle Mom said...

Oooh, I love this wardrobe! My "look" isn't as coordinated, but I'm definitely sporting some of these same style elements this fall. I love my skinny jeans with both boots and flats!

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!