Friday, August 19, 2011

Plastic Surgery

I LOVE what this actress says about plastic surgery:

And actress Salma Hayek, who is on the cover of the September issue of Allure magazine, also spoke candidly about her thoughts on plastic surgery.

She told the magazine, "I've never had anything on my face -- I've never had dermabrasion or peels or injections of any kind, nothing. I believe that every woman is entitled to fight to preserve her youth. It’s [plastic surgery] like the uniform of a generation. And it’s not necessarily beautiful. It’s not wrinkled-looking, but it’s not beautiful.”

Taken from: www.huffingtonpost.com



Plastic Surgery is not a beautiful thing, when it comes to changing your God given beauty. Don't change it, God made YOU beautifully, just the way He wanted you to look. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I KNOW that not everyone will think we are beautiful...but God does, and there will be others that do too.










Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!