Friday, August 12, 2011

Essential List #21- 3 Good Pairs of Jeans

3 Good pairs of jeans because, You need a pair for: 

Heels
Flats
Dress-Casual


I LOVE jeans, I'm an all American kind of girl, not really, I grew up with a Swedish Mom and Filipino Dad. It's funny, 'cause I don't really know as much of American culture as I should. I sometimes say things a foreigner would, and I don't understand all the expressions, such as "it's raining cats and dogs." I usually end up butchering the expression when I try to use it. BUT, I do love my jeans...Lucky brand esp.

In Shari Braendel's book, 'Good Girls Don't Have to Dress Bad', there is a whole chapter dedicated to finding the right fit of jeans for YOU. I loved reading it, you will too. It's a good one. I recommend anyone who has a big bottom and small waist to try Lucky Jeans. They are awesome.

Here are some suggested style of jeans right now, that are popular and cute!

With heels:






With flats:

 Dress-Casual:

Mariah

Any jeans that have a flare to them should be paired with heels. Any jeans that are straight or tighter around ankle should be paired with flats or heels. It looks bad when pairing wide leg or flares with flat shoes. Keep that in mind. Also, skinny jeans tucked into boots are SUPER chic...I love that look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!