Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Daily Dose of Lilies

This is the first post of the Daily Dose of Lilies!

It's laundry day and we are having a heat wave, so this is our attire:


Feeling cooler w/o shirt-Gymboree Swimshorts

Shirt-Children's Place, Shorts-Gymboree (both around $3)

I'm still learning how to french braid, it takes practice I guess.


On Mariah: Dress-Ross, Shoes-Kohls, Necklace-Forever 21, Headband DYI



This "head band" was a DIY project as easy as pie. I took a scarf slid it through a ring I had (from Forever 21)and voila.


Just woke up: Shirt-The Children's Place, Shorts-Target

 It's very torturous to see these totally UNphotoshopped pics. Especially in a blog-sphere with so much photographic talent going 'round.






Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!