Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Daily Dose of Lilies

Youngest to oldest:

 Introducing Liliani (Pretty Flower from Heaven) she's a dazzling jewel, has a little face to melt your heart:




I used her scarf as a little cover skirt to go over her leggings, but the leggings looked so cheap and cheesy I ended up putting her navy blue shorts on and using the scarf as a "turbine" type look on her head.


 Introducing Caleb (Faithful and Brave)-he's always cooking something up:

 Introducing Jeremiah Luke (Uplifted by God/ Worshipful):


Jeremiah had surgery in his nose last week, so his pictures show his recovering face.


 Introducing Mom (aka Mariah):
It's hard to keep the bathroom mirror clean with 3 kids who are constantly using it. It's all good.

My outfit is ALL wrong. The scarf isn't working to balance my tiny upper body with my larger lower body, it's just encouraging it further. The shirt is doing the same thing because of the brown at the bottom, hitting the, ahem, widest part of my hips.


Love this Guess shoes though
 My boys dress themselves 9 out of 10 days. I love to see what they come up with and I love to see them display their creativity and mood. Lili still lets me get her dressed...yay. I hope she keeps it up.






Mariah

1 comment:

Rhoda said...

You have beautiful children :) Thank you for visiting my blog! I'm going to pop back here, because one thing I am definitely NOT good at is fashion! I just bought Shari Braendal's book for myself and someone in my church to share :)

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!