Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FREE ($100) color consultation!

In honor of hitting 50+ followers (And in honor of getting my color certification), I am giving a FREE color consultation to anyone who comments to this post. This will be open continually.

How to get your FREE consultation:

 1. You have to be a follower

2. E-mail me a head-shot picture that is clear, not fuzzy, and good lighting, to Clothedwithlilies@gmail.com.

I will e-mail you back and let you know what colors will look the best on you, totally FREE. This giveaway is valued at $100 per person!!!


Mariah

4 comments:

tamara said...

I would love to enter. I'm so fashion lost...I think this would be a great place to starts :)

Mariah said...

Tamara, I'd love to help you! Just e-mail me at clothedwithlilies@gmail.com. If you feel comfortable sending me a picture, I can asses your colors. If you need help in other ways, let me know!

madana said...

Hi Mariah,

Feeling a lot lost this winter and would love some pointers. I live in a cold part of Victoria Australia, and am lacking motivation.

Thanks

Madana

Mariah said...

Madana, just e-mail me, is it cold right now where you are? My e-mail is clothedwithlilies@gmail.com

We'll get you looking awesome!

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!