Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

Here are some photos of the Royal Wedding. 
LOVE her dress. In my very critical opinion, I think it's PERFECT on her!


I thought her sister was lovely as well, but I have 2 gripes about her dress. First, a little low cut aren't we? Second, SPANX is needed...lol
 
The kids are so CUTE


Here's Kate after the ceremony, she changed dresses, and I think this one is lovely too.
 
It's almost dinner time, and I'm really hungry, so I just really like this picture, not to mention the cake is FANTASTIC!
The lucky designer of the dress, Sarah Burton (for Alexander McQueen) and Kate Middleton
 
Grace Kelly's Dress was their inspiration! 
AND MORE PHOTOS OF THE LOVELY BRIDE:








 Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!