Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hey

Sorry I haven't updated this blog for a LONG while, but family comes first. I'm a  mom of 3 young kids and they have been sick or in need of my attention, so this takes back burner.

Well, I'm acutally going to ask for your-any of my readers- advice!

First of all, I won a Famous Footwear contest via facebook, and now have a $75 giftcard to their store.

 Second of all, since we are strapped for finances, I want to stretch that money as best I can.

Here are some of the options I'm considering buying myself, everyone else in the family is set with their shoes.
 they are each around $40-$50...what do you think??? I'm getting a pair or 2 for this summer and for a cruise I'm taking next winter!


Life Happens, Mariah

2 comments:

Gina said...

I just wrote a post about how to dress etc, and someone suggested your website. I just love this! I love your perspective! So good! Thank you!!!

I will now put you on my list of favorites!
www.chatswithanoldlady.com

Clare@peak313 said...

Hi Mariah! What a neat blog!! I love your fashion and I think there's so much to a woman dressing for her figure to enhance better parts!!!
Thanks for stopping by on the Peak313 Challenge!!!

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!