Friday, February 4, 2011

Styles this Spring 2011

Styles for Spring 2011---
The major Color of the year so far for Spring/Summer 2011 is Honey Suckle:







here's another popular color---a lot of citrus colors this season
Colors:
Go here to view colors for spring 2011:    click here

Coats:
60's style coat, bright colored, and a-line cut



Tops:

Stripes, again (nautical tunics, or tucked in styles with wide leg trousers)












Dolman Sleeves




Old School Halter styles





 Pants/skirts/dresses:


Yay for longer hemlines! They are totally in this season and modest too!


Full skirts and





long/lean skirts and long/lean dresses:



Wide Leg Trousers, look good on almost everyone, better take advantage of this style!






















Shoes: rounded toe pumps, peep-toe pumps, snake skin, velvet wedges, strapy platform sandals












 Accessories:





 thin, layered chained necklaces, big bold cuff or bangles, tassel style necklace, tassel earrings, cute studs, turquoise ring (like grandmas)














 

 Hair:


lots of volume:



Beachy waves, natural looking/messy:




Sleek and Shiney:




 Woven braids mixed into hairstyles:



Extreme side part:



Low knotted bun and low ponytail:

Headbands-bands on messy hair and rolled scarves:





Make-up:
lots of nudes and pinks/peaches, natural and fresh






Life Happens, Mariah

And if this post isn't long enough, here are a couple pictures of my beautiful daughter!

6 comments:

jacque said...

WhooHoo! Honeysuckle is in my color family and I just got a perm so I have the full hair down! Thanks for the updates!

Melanie said...

I like the new color, too! And right now my hair (messy) matches the trend.

Jenny said...

Love Honeysuckle (such a pretty colour!) and the full skirts.

I am so hoping that there are some 50's style clothes in the shops this Spring/Summer as they look so feminine and ladylike.

Anonymous said...

I love to have these updates at my fingertips. I'll be on the look out when I shop. One thing I have is the platform strappy sandals, wide leg trouser jeans and a striped shirt. The colors of the season are not my fav's but maybe add them in other ways. Thanks Mariah

Petra said...

I just posted an anonymous but I meant it to be Mom.

Mariah said...

Hi mom!!! Love ya...you used to have a pink purse in a similar color to honeysuckle...do you still have it?

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!