Thursday, February 10, 2011

Humor, Sorrow, and Promise

 HUMOR---

I thought this was really funny. Why oh why didn't this die with the other 90's trends. Now it's so funny to see them sagging their skinny jeans! :)




 SORROW---

I'm the type of friend that bails out when trouble comes. I'm a terrible person and have lost many friends along the way. It's a good reminder to be there for others. Fashion is something that can easily consume me and I like to be able to poke my head out the trendy sand and be there for the people God has put in my life. This song ALWAYS reminds me to do that! 



 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VKja7XmFcM

(it won't let me embed it on here, bummer)



 PROMISE---

 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.


Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.


For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

If you are bumming out, spend some time with your Bible(it's like a tangible Jesus) and seek Jesus, ask him to fill whatever pain or need you are having right now. 

 Another, but less exciting, "promise"---I can't actually promise anything---but my husband agreed to taking pictures of me in my Spring Wardrobe...so stay tuned for that. I will show you all my latest buys and outfits I'm planning for when it warms up a little here! I'll let you know they store I bought at and the prices too. I have them written down and I'm still on the hunt for a couple more items to make it complete. :)


Life Happens, Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!