Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HAIR

"I think hairstyle is the final tip off whether or not a woman really knows herself." ---Hubert De Givenchy in Vogue (July 1985)

 The center part is back IN, but if you have a bigger  nose, you will want to pass up this trend, like I do and I will pass up this trend.





 There is more to knowing who you are than your hair. Who you are in Christ, is what's important and valuable. But I think when you do figure out your hair, it's a good thing.

Here are some fun and funny pics of a lady who had some of the most outrages hair-dos ever! Lady Gaga, know her?





She's quite a character, gotta love her boldness. :)


Life Happens, Mariah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the last hairstyle of lady gaga the one that looks like a sun >i have chosen to do that for my hair show but im really strugling as i dont know what to use >i need some help

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!