Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Roots and Bangs

Okay, so the skinny on Hair Styles...has anyone notices the latest coloring craze??? The over grown roots??? Drew Barrymore was sporting those a lot recently. 


 
 






















AND then there are the BANGS still:

*THE KEY TO NOT HAVING OUT-DATED LOOKING BANGS IS TO KEEP THEM LOWER RATHER THAN HIGH*






So, if you want to update your long hair...I suggest some bangs, they are super cute on most face shapes. Ask your stylist before chopping though!


I found a new hair salon that is suppose to be good. I can't get in until Jan. 27th and I called today on Nov. 30th...so that just crazy. I have one solid color brunette hair with some over grown layers and it's long. I'm going to get some color in my hair...haven't done that in a LONG time and I'm keep it long but adding some layers to the front. Here are some pictures of what I want. I'll be sure to show you my new do in January!!!



Okay so I love Giselle's (top photo) coloring and I'll try and go for that...golden blonde highlights look. But I love the length and style of Kim's (bottom photo) hair. My hair isn't quite that long yet...but almost...I have 2 inches to go...I'll probably get it cut in that style!!! What do you guys think??

2 comments:

Melanie said...

My hair is longer than it has been in years. But I just colored roots last week. Also, got shorter bangs 2 weeks ago!
I have changed up my hair (color, style and length) a lot over the years.

Mariah said...

awesome Melanie!!! Good for you! Are you a blogger? It would be fun to see some pics of your new hair style! :)

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!