Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome

I'm apart of Shari Braendel's Monday Makeover. Click on the Picture below if you want to check out her post today!



If you are hopping over from Shari Braendel's Blog: WELCOME!!!

I'm not a professional Fashionista. Just a young lady(mom and wife) that loves to dress properly and feel great with what I put on myself, husband, and kids. I also like to organize and keep a simple, stylish, and minimalistic closet. Feel free to explore my blog, follow it even, or just sign up for the giveaway here.

Have a great day!!!

Mariah

Dedicated to dressing you and your family properly, modestly, and inexpensively!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of your makeover! Would you consider sharing about the makeup you're wearing in the pictures? Love the glowy look and pretty lip color!

Mariah said...

Hey, I was disconnected from the internet for a couple weeks, so I'm just now getting to see this comment. I can totally give you tips on make-up and what I did. e-mail at svenskamommy@gmail.com and ask me what you wanna know. :)

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!