Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Looking Good on a Budget

How Much Money????????


 I want to do a series of posts concerning "Looking Good on a Budget". First things first, take my polls at the bottom of the home page. I need to know what you guys think when it comes to how much money is a good amount to spend on you, your spouse, and your children. I have researched many "essentials" lists and am now incorporating the best list to give you a bang for your buck according to your body needs and age. :) This is so fun...Can you help by leaving comments on how much you spend normally or how much you'd LIKE to spend to fit better into your budget? That would be lovely!!!!!!!!!





Life Happens, Mariah

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hope a list for ladies in their 20s is coming up soon! I am a new reader of you blog and am needing to do a major overhaul of my wardrobe this season. Would love to see your updated essentials list before I shop.

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!