Thursday, September 16, 2010

We are wearing our clothes too big, ladies, that's right they are TOO BIG

Check out this website. It has a great presentation on the home page about how to trim off "extra" pounds created by wearing the wrong clothing cuts. I LOVE it...It's so important to know. I see a LOT of older women in their 40's with the problems highlighted on the blog. Check it out! Don't buy the code though...if you stick around long on this blog you'll learn everything you need to know. I'm preparing to do a lot of fun fashion 101 courses on here, free!!! Just because I like to do it. :)

Life Happens, Mariah

1 comment:

Ashley Pichea said...

It's amazing how properly fitting clothes can make such a different in your body image. :) Thanks for commenting on my guest post at Like a Warm Cup of Coffee. I hope you'll visit AP Freewriting and be encouraged by what you read there!

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!