Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fashion Trends of Toddlers

Here are some of my favorite pictures of my kids expressing their own style with clothes. I love it!!!

The Underwear over the pants trick...classic!
Wearing Dad's Boxers like a dress...haha!
 Wearing Mom's make-up as war paint...nice!
Swim shorts, belt, "click click, come here horsey"

Superhero costume, a must...
A Secure hair net (check)
A rubber thing on nose...awesome...


My computer isn't letting me access anymore pictures, so to be continued...it's late and I'm tired anyway. :) good night!

1 comment:

Xochi said...

ADORABLE! LOL! I have 2 boys. My youngest loved Batman and wore his dad's pants when he was a toddler, too. Or should I say he was lost in his dad's pants like your little one looks lost in his daddy's boxers? LOL! I appreciated the smile you brought to my face with these awesome pix.

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and take time and consideration to read each one!